Finally my shopping for Christmas presents is done! Are you ready for the holidays?
I’m considering ending the Weekend Reflections next year. It’s not showing up as a popular post in my statistics. What do you think? Will you miss these weekly recaps?
Join the growing list of fans that get to hang out with me monthly on Google Hangout!
|Monthly Video Posts Return! Thank you for the support. Next Goal: Upgrade the ServersI work hard to write and produce the content and I don’t ask for much in return. This is a small way you can show me that you appreciate my efforts. If you love what Submissive Guide provides, the site has helped you in some way or you just feel that you want to support a positive influence in the BDSM and D/s communities you can now become a patron of Submissive Guide through Patreon.com! For as little as $3 US a month you can show your support and help me reach goals to bring this site into the next level of service and content creation. Check out my page on Patreon.com and become a fan of Submissive Guide!|
Now for the week in review:
This Week on Submissive Guide
This section highlights the articles posted this week on Submissive Guide and other updates to the blog, if any.
- BDSM Basics: Staying Safe with SSC
- Book Review: Unconventional Desires by Victoria L. Sadler by tequilarose
- Communicating While Submissive by Xiao Yingtai
If you’d like to stay up to date with articles on Submissive Guide, please subscribe to the feed.
Ask lunaKM Advice Column
The advice column where I try my best to help you with your questions and personal situation challenges.
Hi I’m kind of new to the BDSM lifestyle, I’m a submissiveand I haven’t really started this type of relationship yet. I was just wondering do dominants love their submissive partner? How can I find a dominant that is safe and caring online? I’m sorry if I sound uneducated, but please help me. Thank you for reading this.
Ask your question, anonymously, to get a chance for me to answer your question on the site.
Dug Out from the Archives
Let’s dig into the archives and reconsider some of the older articles on Submissive Guide that you may have missed.
- In 2013: BDSM When the Walls Have Ears – 5 Strategies for D/s Play with Kids Around by Erika McClean
- In 2012: Submissive Advent – Day 21: Volunteerism is Next to Submission
- In 2011: A Day in the Life: Pam
- In 2010: Setting Realistic Goals to Realize Your Dreams
- In 2009: Review: The Surrendered Wife
Browse the categories to see what else is on the site.
Recent Journal Prompts
Submissive Journal Prompts is a thinking prompt and quote site that can help you with topics for your journal or your own thinking.
- “Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.” – Francis Chan
- Does romance have it’s place in D/s relationships?
- “I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling all that I am capable of doing but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.” – Anais Nin
Featured Podcast of the Week – The People of Kink
|TPOK Minicast 9 – Negotiating a Scene
17 Dec 2014, 6:00am GMT
→ The People of Kink
Whether you are new or experienced, negotiating your scenes as a Top or bottom is a very important skill that we must all learn to master.
Copyright 2008-2013 Submissive Guide. This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact email@example.com so I can take legal action immediately.